Thursday 25 August 2011

Tortoise Light

Yes that is what it says.

A real tortoise. Not a tortoise light.
Had a bit of scare in the iOn tonight. After my long awaited return to domestic football (or Heads and Vols with the lads as everyone else would call it) I gave Chris a lift home and the car decided that this would be a good opportunity to go wrong. While heading down the A1 at 70 a little light in the shape of a tortoise lit up on the dashboard and the car started to slow down drastically. Pulling into the hard shoulder I did what any good technician would do and turned the car off and back on again. It didn't work. Chris meanwhile was scrabbling through the instructions. I tried another "reboot" and it put itself right. I have no idea what went wrong but it is now officially on a warning.

No comments:

Post a Comment